In natural gas sector following activity is licensed:
- Natural gas transmission;
- Natural gas distribution;
- Natural gas supply;
- Natural gas storage;
- Natural gas liquefaction;
- Natural gas market operator.
The process after official application is:
• Within 5 working days after submission of the application Commission evaluates provided documents and sends for the applicant confirmation that Commission has received his application. If some documents are missing or filled in incorrectly, Commission informs the applicant which document should be corrected or added and sets 10 working days period to provide them.
• The applicant provides correctly formalized data in 10 working days after reception of Commission's letter (if Commission asks for correction).
• Within 30 calendar days after submission of correctly formalized data Commission makes a decision and issues a licence or refuses to issue a licence. In the case of refusal Commission informs the applicant about the decision by official letter.
• Within 5 working days after acceptation of positive decision Commission sends the licence for the applicant.
|REQUIREMENTS FOR LICENCE ISSUING|
|According to the Licensing Rules of the Natural Gas Transmission, Distribution, Storage, Liquefaction, Supply and the Market Operator approved by Resolution No 1246 as of 27 October 2011 of the Government of the Republic of Lithuania:|
|1. Completed application form.|
|2. Financial statements of the last two years (balance sheet, profit (loss) statement, cash flow statement, statement of changes in equity, explanatory notes) and audit report.|
|3. Completed the Annex No. 3 and No. 6 of Rules for technological, financial and managerial capability assessment.|
It is also needed to provide information, according to activity (Article 14 or Article 15 for transmission activity, Article 16 or Article 17 or Article 18 for distribution activity, Article 19 for storage activity, Article 20 for liquefaction activity, Article 21 for Article 22 or supply activity, Article 24 for market operator activity).
The payment for issue of the licence for natural gas supply should be paid for State Tax Inspectorate Under the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Lithuania.
|Changing of licence||Eur||357||289||289||357|
|Issuing of duplicate||Eur||52||43||43||52|
|Correction of licence||Eur||81||43||43||81|
|Issuing of limited duration licence||Eur||579||n/a |
Recipient code – 188659752, payment code 5774, collectable accounts:
|LT32 7180 0000 0014 1038||71800||Akcinė bendrovė Šiaulių bankas|
|LT74 7400 0000 0872 3870||74000||Danske Bank A/S Lietuvos filialas|
|LT24 7300 0101 1239 4300||73000||„Swedbank“, AB|
List of licence holders
The list of licence holders can be found here.